has anyone actually had a topkek before

Author Topic: has anyone actually had a topkek before  (Read 968 times)

they look kind of good. i have no idea what they are though but they look damn tasty

i think i did once
very dry iirc

wtf

is that a tazmanian devil flavored topkek

DO THEY ACTUALLY BUTCHER TAZMANIAN DEVILS AND MAKE THEM INTO TOPKEKS?

wtf

is that a tazmanian devil flavored topkek

DO THEY ACTUALLY BUTCHER TAZMANIAN DEVILS AND MAKE THEM INTO TOPKEKS?
Yes.

So this is where the "topkek" bullstuff started?

No, kek is an annoying sort of laugh. Kekekekekek.

Who the Hell laughs like that? Aliens?

i thought it formed from the mispell of "lel"

"toplel"
but people pressed k instead of l by accident

No, kek is an annoying sort of laugh. Kekekekekek.

No, it's from World Of Warcraft. If you said "lol" and you weren't translating, everyone would see "kek"

No, it's from World Of Warcraft. If you said "lol" and you weren't translating, everyone would see "kek"
i wasn't being serious lol

this is correct, it's what Alliance players see from the Horde because of the goofy ingame translation

When I played a game called Tibia a while back, a lot of players from Brazil would often go "kool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub", and apparently it was their way of typing laughter. Is that at all related? It's loving annoying.

When I played a game called Tibia a while back, a lot of players from Brazil would often go "kool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub", and apparently it was their way of typing laughter. Is that at all related? It's loving annoying.

wwwwwwwwwww.
People from different cultures and countries have different methods of typing out laughter.

well, we all know
it's
top kek

I thought it started by a typo of "lel"