Author Topic: swear thread - world record bambooXD, bottom of pg 4  (Read 4896 times)

HEY WOAH HEY WE ARE TOLERANT HERE YOU loving SCUMBAG SHOW SONE RESPECT YOU WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED PIECE OF stuff
STOP  :nes: OPRESSING HIM YOU  :nes: PIECE OF  :iceCream: YOU SHOULD BE  :nes: HANGED PUBLICLY YOU MOTHER  :nes:  :cookie: HOLE

this is much more fun than it should be lol

loving HYPOCRITE FEMINIST BITCH YOU AIN'T TOLERANT OF stuff, GET THE forget OUT OF HERE AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL.
also tiny bump
YOU MOTHERforgetER GO SUCK A rooster YOURE JUST A loving MYSOGINIST YOU HATE WOMEN AND PROBABLY SHOP AT HOBBY LOBBY PLEASE DIE forget YOU

STOP  :nes: OPRESSING HIM YOU  :nes: PIECE OF  :iceCream: YOU SHOULD BE  :nes: HANGED PUBLICLY YOU MOTHER  :nes:  :cookie: HOLE

this is much more fun than it should be lol
YOURE JUST LIKE ALL OTHER MEN YOU HATE WOMEN GO GET SHOT IM GONNA GET ALL MY FEMFRIENDS AND STAMPEDE YOU
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:48:21 AM by ABlockOfCheese »

Smegging smeggity smeg smeg

reported you all for flaming

um NO spiderman, i cannot let you into this topic and spread your DISEASE LIKE THE OTHERS

You guys are complete peanutheads.

Looks like I'm getting banned for such riotous language.

son of a bithc, i cant fukcing stand you ashoels. i wish all you kunst would jut fuk off and piss on a negger bestard.

also add to OP please

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Profanity
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:10:02 PM by Starkiller »

Am I allowed to post massive text here?

Am I allowed to post massive text here?
as long as its not over 20,000 characters