What should I host?

Author Topic: What should I host?  (Read 2922 times)

uuugh you are for real aren't you
idk,let me see *hits self* OW, Ya, I am

Come on, guys. I'm actually out of ideas, and want to host something. Serious answers, please.

Be quiet already da racer

Do mop rainbow boogie scout with big boogie guns a tit forget

Da Racer we can all tell youre not even old enough for this forum, go back to Roblox

host a TDM with that 360 noscope weapon on RTB

Da Racer we can all tell youre not even old enough for this forum, go back to Roblox
we can tell you like research :T like all that other friends who want the research shoot rp game

Host a build that is halfway finished. There is nothing I love more than watching someone build/helping.
Then you should join my server and help me finish my City RPG build. It's space themed.. And is taking forever :I

we can tell you like research :T like all that other friends who want the research shoot rp game
Please leave the internet you hardcore Christian. I don't care what you believe in, but don't come crying when someone wants to make a "research shoot rp". It's their business, not yours.

Please leave the internet you hardcore Christian. I don't care what you believe in, but don't come crying when someone wants to make a "research shoot rp". It's their business, not yours.
but he didnt ask for a research game.
he asked for ideas to host a game.unless blockland is a research site. there no need for him to make a research game

but he didnt ask for a research game.
he asked for ideas to host a game.unless blockland is a research site. there no need for him to make a research game
There is no need to stuff on people's business. He asked for ideas, people are giving ideas.
Go enjoy stuffting in
roblox

There is no need to stuff on people's business. He asked for ideas, people are giving ideas.
Go enjoy stuffting in
i gave a idea. then some friends come saying "i want a love rp,researchshoot rp" THIS IS NOT A research SITE PEOPLE!!!