Author Topic: Damp : Stupid Posts  (Read 6971 times)

Jesus forget does the blockland community not learn? Seriously let him learn not to be dumb give him some room. He didn't even do anything wrong really. Well except a few dumb posts here and there. But I see no problem with him and he seems fine. /nosupport

Seriously let him learn not to be dumb give him some room.
Jesus forget does the blockland community not learn?
For the thousandth time, being new is not an excuse to behave like a moron.

Jesus forget does the blockland community not learn? Seriously let him learn not to be dumb give him some room. He didn't even do anything wrong really. Well except a few dumb posts here and there. But I see no problem with him and he seems fine. /nosupport

Well er... Im not new
Not that i've been here for a month...
Something else

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Being new is NOT an excuse for being handicapped. None of my posts on either of my accounts were like that, therefore, you can't say "oh he's just new. let him be dumb".
Well er... Im not new
Something else
In comparison, yes, you are fairly new, but it still doesn't give you the right to act dumb.
/support

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Being new is NOT an excuse for being handicapped. None of my posts on either of my accounts were like that, therefore, you can't say "oh he's just new. let him be dumb".In comparison, yes, you are fairly new, but it still doesn't give you the right to act dumb.
/support

The er... Other acount er....

Well er... Im not new

lol'd

For the thousandth time, being new is not an excuse to behave like a moron.
Being new is NOT an excuse for being handicapped.
logic and reasoning. too bad these other clowns wont get it

The er... Other acount er....
how surprising. whos alt are you

If he's an alt, then he has no excuse to be dumb cause he's been part of this community before. If he's still new, then he has to adjust to how harsh the community can be. I was like this when I first joined and I adjusted over time, just give him some time.

the avatar is the only thing that pisses me off. its probably the cringiest thing i've ever seen.

the avatar is the only thing that pisses me off. its probably the cringiest thing i've ever seen.
I don't get it, what is it supposed to be?

I don't get it, what is it supposed to be?
Some thing from the movie "Despicable Me"

Whoa jesus i'll change it later

Whoa jesus i'll change it later
What is it even? It look like some sort of cross-dressing minion from despicable me.