Author Topic: Damp : Stupid Posts  (Read 6995 times)

why are you trying to make the drama backfire

why are you trying to make the drama backfire
well i already know im going to be banned...

stop post
i really accidentally did a copy and paste typo

well i already know im going to be banned...
stop post

ill never understand why people buy alts when they never change. its like being glass.
lol im sure electro/elecro/hillkill

stop post(s)
Did you sincerely search the entire forums just to fuel your argument of two god damn words? I sincerely would stop posting if I were in your position.

Did you sincerely search the entire forums just to fuel your argument of two god damn words? I sincerely would stop posting if I were in your position.
Whoa, it was not that hard to find em because it was from today and i looked in his last posts

What im thinking is you never seen the "show the last posts of this person" botton

What im thinking is you never seen the "show the last posts of this person" botton
I've seen the button. You're too lazy to consider I was exaggerating is the real issue here.

Whoa, it was not that hard to find em because it was from today and i looked in his last posts

just pls stop post

damp you are just throwing punches to the wind and they are coming back and hitting you straight in the face

You don't even know the context. All of those posts were in a discussion, they weren't just me saying "forget" or "but mom, it's a joke!"
They're not even bad posts.