Author Topic: What phone do you have?  (Read 3461 times)

pls go into more detail
I just don't consider the Galaxy S series to be very attractive. TouchWiz looks awful and the phone doesn't really look that great either. That's just me though.

I just don't consider the Galaxy S series to be very attractive. TouchWiz looks awful and the phone doesn't really look that great either. That's just me though.
BUT IT HAS A HEART RATE MONITOR!

The iAir nonexistant G.0

iPhone. Where I live practically everyone owns one.

My baby
i saw one of those at a thrift store, actually. right beside all the heavy and absurdly bulky headphones. i felt like i was in the 80s and 90s.

samsung makes the worst phones out there imo
extremely unoptimized and bloated firmwares. these phones have a tendency to slow down and die after a year or so of use. only the older phone models are well done. the samsung galaxy s 1 and 2 series. rest are complete garbage

and the programmers for custom os for any samsung phone are handicapped beyond belief. just a bunch of idiots cloning some poorly made custom os version and reskinning it with ugly ass themes. then they add features and random garbage into it and are surprised when it crashes or doesnt work like it should. not to mention countless of features added in that even the OWNER is not aware of them being there. like i dont even understand.

i saw one of those at a thrift store, actually. right beside all the heavy and absurdly bulky headphones. i felt like i was in the 80s and 90s.
i hope you bought it

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:51:52 PM by Incompatible »

Not a phone, but a tablet: Acer iconia A110

I had a Nokia Lumia 928 for a year until I shattered it's LCD screen and now its a 200 dollar paperweight, so instead I picked up the LG G2.  Wish I could have broken my Lumia closer to when the G3 actually came to the US market.