Author Topic: EpicSoldier (BL_ID: 102649) - Apparently Hacking Servers  (Read 1476 times)

So this person decided to become a "crashing ninja" (not shown), and said he'd start crashing servers. Not much else to say.
Evidence:

Attachment for those who cannot see the image.

/discuss

you can't hack Blockland, he probably just spammed the server with events or something

you can't hack Blockland, he probably just spammed the server with events or something
Epic Soldier (BL_ID:102649) - Apparently hacking servers

He seems to be... handicapped?

Stop feeding the attention starved troll.

if blockland was unhackable it would be a miracle in the software world. every company would be after badspots methods

if blockland was unhackable it would be a miracle in the software world. every company would be after badspots methods
I was just gonna say that.

Maybe the reason we haven't had hackers yet is because the community unlike (sorry to bring this up) Roblox's is actually good.

Maybe the reason we haven't had hackers yet is because the community unlike (sorry to bring this up) Roblox's is actually good.

We've had hackers before, if I remember right. There was a hacker named Okiver (or Orkiver) who was romping around BlockLand for a while.
Also please don't bring up the (sorry to bring this up) thing, we settled that already.
right?

blockland works differently than roblox does. you cant use cheat engine because the game is mostly server sided if i understand correctly. also blockland has more consequences. 2010 dollars down the drain if youre caught. on roblox no one cares and its free.

We've had hackers before, if I remember right. There was a hacker named Okiver (or Orkiver) who was romping around BlockLand for a while.
Also please don't bring up the (sorry to bring this up) thing, we settled that already.
right?
also cca (i think?) had a reputation for using backdoors on people and posessing blhack.dll

also cca (i think?) had a reputation for using backdoors on people and posessing blhack.dll
What about MARBLE MAN?

He's just trolling you. Nothing special.