Author Topic: Blockland in another bundle for $2  (Read 2010 times)

haha some guy was raging on the Steam forum about how it's so cheap now

edit, here he is:
Wtf? We pay for the game yet you give it away?
Wtf is this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ we paid full price for this ♥♥♥♥

and now you basicly can get it for free at bundle stars? for 1 pound 50 and you get 5 other ♥♥♥♥ing games with it? You are taking the ♥♥♥♥ devs never paying full price for a ♥♥♥♥ing game again!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:19:42 PM by Greek2me »

so when blockland came out on steam, you took the chance of claiming the discussions as your territory?

so when blockland came out on steam, you took the chance of claiming the discussions as your territory?

no.... Badspot made me a moderator there without asking

no.... Badspot made me a moderator there without asking

gg

at least its been posted like 3 times so a lot of people can get alts

-snip-

Idk, I'm new to this stuff. Not really nice to mock a newbie.

Idk, I'm new to this stuff. Not really nice to mock a newbie.

It doesn't mean that I used the forums for 3 1/2 years, I really stopped playing for more than 2 years and as you can see I started to post since sept 2013, then stopped using it for 5 months. Then I'm back :), I'm still a newbie a bit at this stuff.

It doesn't mean that I used the forums for 3 1/2 years, I really stopped playing for more than 2 years and as you can see I started to post since sept 2013, then stopped using it for 5 months. Then I'm back :)

nice to have you back

It doesn't mean that I used the forums for 3 1/2 years, I really stopped playing for more than 2 years and as you can see I started to post since sept 2013, then stopped using it for 5 months. Then I'm back :), I'm still a newbie a bit at this stuff.
That doesn't consider you new.