super heaven

Author Topic: super heaven  (Read 985 times)

i die in heaven i go to super heaven

amazing logic

if heaven is real why do people wear seatbelts
i used to be a christian but even then i thought that god loved us all and everybody went to heaven. i didn't believe that god would create a hell.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:35:38 AM by McZealot »

loved us all and everybody went to heaven. i didn't believe that god would create a hell.
there is a fault in the system
i honestly think god was just talking stuff about the devil because hell is for bad people, right?
well let's say you robbed a bank and killed 4 children and stole from nuns and homeless people. wouldn't the devil be your friend because you did all of the bad stuff?

i used to be a christian but even then i thought that god loved us all and everybody went to heaven. i didn't believe that god would create a hell.

the purpose of hell has been so twisted by many things that it does the opposite of what it's supposed to do, cleanse the sins out of souls (i think)

actually god didn't create heaven one of his angels became corrupt and built hell

i've never read a single passage from the bible

is that a problem

actually god didn't create heaven one of his angels became corrupt and built hell
its said it was the most beautiful angel of them all

maybe he does and hell was just like an empty threat. when people like Riddler get up there theyre all "what" and gods like "um its a long story just go on through the big pearly gates ok ill tell you later i mean we literally have forever"

i mean i just don't see a point in hell. if nobody can be hurt in heaven why would you create an alternative? let bad people go to heaven, they won't make it any worse. it's not an elite club.

i mean i just don't see a point in hell. if nobody can be hurt in heaven why would you create an alternative? let bad people go to heaven, they won't make it any worse. it's not an elite club.
bad people dont go to hell cos they are bad. good people can go to hell aswell. you have to repent your sins and love god to go to heaven. maybe Riddler repented and came to love christ right before his death.

REAPED THE ***K OUT OF HER

haha psych catch me in the mindless void of death

why would they give Riddler luxury treatment like christianity's all about morals