Author Topic: Mr Queeba's Spongebob TDM (NEW BIKINI BOTTOM MAP)  (Read 9743 times)

so is that a  no to me helping

Well, I'm really bad at building (see my airplanes and other early builds i made). I try everyday and I am getting better. but still, i'm not that great.
explanation

explanation
Im 10, how the hell am I better at building than most people if i try?

Made quite a bit of progress tonight, only to end with a sudden shutdown. We can work tomorrow.

Update on the new map:
We made a LOT of progress. Here is how it follows currently:
Krusty Krab: Almost done, maybe a couple of touch-ups here and there?
Spongebob's House: Exterior finished. Some work needed interior wise.
Squidward's House: Done.
Patrick's Rock: Exterior finished, work on interior didn't start yet.
Sandy's Treedome: Pretty much done. A bit spammy, however this is due to us attempting to stick to default bricks as much as possible.
Jellyfish Fields: Done, I think.
We're adding other stuff that is not listed here, but yeah, you get it. A lot of progress is being made. Stay tuned for more updates!

Made quite a bit of progress tonight, only to end with a sudden shutdown. We can work tomorrow.
Yeah.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:26:06 PM by Mr Queeba »

r u feelin it now mr krabs

Sorry for ignoring you, I guess you can help the next time we work on it... Let's just hope Bomb Kirby responds to you.

explanation
Age never matters. I have seen some little kids really smart.

Age never matters. I have seen some little kids really smart.

yes i have seen them very smart as well

hey look everyone kirby is awake

I suppose you could help.

Server's up if anyone wants to come help. I'm going to focus on fixing the Tree Dome and making the terrain a bit less flat.

hey look everyone kirby is awake

I suppose you could help.

Server's up if anyone wants to come help. I'm going to focus on fixing the Tree Dome and making the terrain a bit less flat.
It's down?

It's down?

that was posted ~3 hours ago

starting it up again