[Qi] - Seriously

Author Topic: [Qi] - Seriously  (Read 23977 times)

?
you played a good game, a rematch was considered but ulimately turned down

you played a good game, a rematch was considered but ulimately turned down
ooh, ok

My main key is banned from several servers because apparently Aoki put my name on some list of 'troublemakers' and sent it out to a ton of hosts.

aoki are you for real
like holy stuff lol how petty can you get
he pointed out valid criticisms you fixed and so now he's banned from a bunch of servers because he helped you improve your server

aoki had two sites, lrutel.us and lrutel.com, as i believe, he only had lrutel.us for 2 months or so, thats why it was terminated, qi never did die, its always been there, living on the alternate website lrutel.com

aoki had two sites, lrutel.us and lrutel.com, as i believe, he only had lrutel.us for 2 months or so, thats why it was terminated, qi never did die, its always been there, living on the alternate website lrutel.com

The plot thickens.

seriously, this clan isn't serving its purpose as far as i can see

i pmed aoki about this, but he disregarded the message
aoki i think you forgot something

aoki i think you forgot something
i have no valid response to your pm
honestly my first solution to the problems you brought up was disbanding

i have no valid response to your pm
honestly my first solution to the problems you brought up was disbanding

You should disband until you really make a better solution

>thread made four members resign
>seen 2 qi drama threads in a single week

10/10 elimination

My main key is banned from several servers because apparently Aoki put my name on some list of 'troublemakers' and sent it out to a ton of hosts.
are they stuff servers run by idiots like aoki? because i wouldnt be surprised if this circle jerk exists.

Aoki came in and started stuff on my server today, so I made all of her (his?) complaints invalid and trapped her in a pink void box with her playertype as a boat. We also had a bukakke.

Wat I say brother I told you guys aoki got loving rekt