Author Topic: LadySev is missing (deader than dead)  (Read 71834 times)

I actually started out using Paint.NET. I switched to MS Paint for a certain thread, and I stuck with it ever since.
weird

I was going to wait for me to stuff out another drawing but I'm way too impatient for that, so instead I will just ask now. Could you guys please criticize the stuff out of my drawerings? Specifically, say what you see is wrong, and perhaps some advice on how to fix it? I mean, I made this thread specifically to improve my drawerin skills.

Now since I haven't done anythin new, have some old scraps and doodles that ive been findin while I'm rummaging through my files.

ok,, if you really want me to criticize, i'll do it a lot.

Her right leg makes it lok like she is right about to topple over, I suggest making her seem more stable.

Part that forgot to get colored in in the left corner of the Stormtrooper, whatever it is on the ground has outlines but the people below don't, kinda unmatching if they are both supposed to be background things

The left arm seems to be really wonky, like it has a bunch of lumps.
Also, why is one foot bigger then the other?

anyways thats just me being super mega critical these drawings are all pretty cool are you satisfied now i wasn't forced to do this not at all ok yeag

Paint.NET is the best MSPaint alternative.
absolutely not

try paint tool SAI, its not very complex and has a decent painting engine

if you've tried SAI and couldn't use it, try autodesk sketchbook, it's ridiculously simple and easy to use (though limited compared to everything else)

photoshop is the best painting program by far but it can take some time to learn, plus $$$

I've heard good things about firealpaca but I havent tried it so idk

inkscape is bad

GIMP is worse (for drawing at least)

try paint tool SAI, its not very complex and has a decent painting engine

you forgot the best feature: it's not free

oddly enough this was easier than drawin iro normally

JESUS CHRIRST BUT WAIT IT's STILL CUTE SOMEHOW????

jesus thats like one of those alice in wonderland games where everything is really demonic and forgeted up

daaaaw he has lil boobies

you need to forgetify all the ocs in the oc megathread

do spy bokket ples

Have a drawerin usin only 6 colors,

a little doodle without any erasin

and a few scrapped fanarts Ive been doin for a game I've been playin non-stop