Betelgeuse and his 200 alts...

Author Topic: Betelgeuse and his 200 alts...  (Read 6717 times)

this is probabaly Aoki doing this lol.

When belt was around he was permad from my server, but he would join and say something before the ban kicked in within milleseconds

Betel spams enough to block out everything,from what I've seen he's a slow copy + paste spammer

archerus was spamming you
as in, the same guy posting in this thread who you seem to have overlooked somehow

Should've gotten the hellmute (if I remember the name correctly) and hellmuted him, then he would've kept on spamming and noone would know that he was saying anything at all. The ultimate tool.

WHAT THE forget
honestly shut up already

as in, the same guy posting in this thread who you seem to have overlooked somehow
You're so gullible.
youre boned

also op if anyone here has 200 alts its glass. so learn your history

Should've gotten the hellmute (if I remember the name correctly) and hellmuted him, then he would've kept on spamming and noone would know that he was saying anything at all. The ultimate tool.
Hellban. It's not really a silent mute when it announces to the entire server that someone's been hellbanned.

This is correct. I cross referenced the BL-ID. Acherus was the one spamming you.

Hellban. It's not really a silent mute when it announces to the entire server that someone's been hellbanned.
ha that reminds me of the gmod admin command called gimp
the server owner could configure a bunch of preset phrases and the gimped person would be forced to say stupid stuff and they would never know what was happening

ha that reminds me of the gmod admin command called gimp
the server owner could configure a bunch of preset phrases and the gimped person would be forced to say stupid stuff and they would never know what was happening
someone did that in blockland too.

how has noone noticed Archerus lol

Got more proof of the cunts.

Excodar BL_ID 105341
Acherus BL_ID 35210

More autist are spamming the server, i'll get proof ready when the storm is over

to me all he said was qi and you perma'd him lol