Author Topic: Just bought five of the world's hottest peppers  (Read 6446 times)

I found a guy who runs a specialized pepper stand and he's selling selling Carolina Reaper peppers, which are the word's hottest peppers. I decided to buy a one pound combo bag of peppers, which includes the Carolina Reaper, Moruga Scorpion, 7 Pot Brain Strain, 7 Pot Primo and the Trinidad Scorpion Butch Taylor edition pepper. I'll be eating these over the course of this week. Will post results.

make sure you have a wimp sickle and milk on standby

I'll have a bucket and a few gallons of milk as well

God speed brave warrior.

Do you have a death wish or something?

My aunt grows ghost peppers, and my crazy sister actually tried one once. And SWALLOWED it.

Needless to say, over the course of the next hour or so, I wish I had a camera.

God speed brave warrior.

My aunt grows ghost peppers, and my crazy sister actually tried one once. And SWALLOWED it.

Needless to say, over the course of the next hour or so, I wish I had a camera.

The Carolina Reaper is like one million scoville units hotter than the ghost pepper or somewhere around that. Should be a fun time.

The Carolina Reaper is like one million scoville units hotter than the ghost pepper or somewhere around that. Should be a fun time.
rip

my dad met a guy who had a stuff ton of pure reaper extract in i tiny little vile. he said if you even touch the lid then you have to take a shower and wash your hands a million times. cos if you dont and you touch your eyes you will go blind.

Kind of Off-Topic: My moms going to start growing them.

On-Topic:  Have fun dying though!

Eat them all at once for the maximum scoville-ness.