Just bought five of the world's hottest peppers

Author Topic: Just bought five of the world's hottest peppers  (Read 6450 times)

do this or it doesnt count

Livestream yourself eating them.

Livestream yourself eating them.
he already said he can if he gets his laptop thingie

what? what does this post even mean
all i've learned from it is mus does not like the taste of vehicles.

I dare you to drink pure resiniferatoxin. It has a Scoville rating of 16 million.

Pour tabasco on your eyes next.

I dare you to drink pure resiniferatoxin. It has a Scoville rating of 16 million.
R.I.P

I really just wanna see you eat the Trinidad Butch T Scorpion pepper.
You practically have to sign a waiver to eat it at a food establishment, and I've heard rumor that it can peel paint off of walls.

Don't even flinch. Show it to the camera, take a bite, and down that bitch. Eat the whole thing on cam. If you can do that, your tears will only solidify your man card moreso.

I feel sorry for your poor star fish though :( Taco Bell would be proud tho

if you eat the whole pepper and cry, you wont look any less manly. if you eat half the pepper and cry, you will be a pusillanimous individual and i will take your man card away.

if you eat the whole pepper and cry, you wont look any less manly. if you eat half the pepper and cry, you will be a pusillanimous individual and i will take your man card away.

you know what would make this even better
video of your face when it comes time to take a stuff. Imagine the commentary. Imagine the facial expressions. I mean, you could capture yourself losing your brown town virginity to a PEPPER, and show it to the forum.

you know what would make this even better
video of your face when it comes time to take a stuff. Imagine the commentary. Imagine the facial expressions. I mean, you could capture yourself losing your brown town virginity to a PEPPER, and show it to the forum.
LOL

live stream of ravingcrotch's face whilst stuffting out the Trinidad Butch T Scorpion pepper
5,000,000 youtube views, 300,000,000 subscribers, and seven movie contracts from big-time Hollywood producers.

Just watch, there will be a whole series on HBO. They'll call it.. "Holy stuff" just kidding we can't say stuff on TV

You should just eat pure capsaician. :^)