Poll

Where should we go next? (TRIP 2)

Russia (EUROPEAN)
0 (0%)
Russia (SIBERIAN)
2 (20%)
Greenland
0 (0%)
London
2 (20%)
The North Pole
5 (50%)
Antarctica
0 (0%)
Alaska
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: BlockLand Boat! (OPEN)  (Read 4897 times)

Wait, weren't we going to the small island to the north?

not again
YOU DID THIS
WHY DIDNT YOU STOP IT
YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

YOU DID THIS
WHY DIDNT YOU STOP IT
YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
Can you not pull this stuff.
It's fuel for another god damn derailing.



Don't worry guys I ate the shark


« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:45:44 PM by Lego lad »

Ok, locking thread for the night.
Will be back up around 8:00 AM EST

Good morning,world! I hope you all slept well!
Because I didn't.


We have arrived!
I hope you dress warmly! We're heading somewhere cold!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 11:38:27 AM by Space1255 »

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 08:12:48 AM by Space1255 »

PLOT TWIST!
We have arrived at our destination, the boat has been reset.
I hope you dress warmly! We're heading somewhere cold!
thats silly
no point in doing effort to add people only to get removed after a day

K, fine.
No reset.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 11:38:42 AM by Space1255 »