Author Topic: Post a fact V1  (Read 6115 times)

Post a fact you think people would not normally know:
the closest star to the sun is 4.5 light years away

there are more dogs living in kill pound centers in the united states then there are grains of sand on all the beaches and stars in the universe. combined

there are more dogs living in kill pound centers in the united states then there are grains of sand on all the beaches and stars in the universe. combined
true

There are more vacant houses tham homeless people in the US.

Uranium-235 radioisotope has a decay mode of alpha with a decay energy of 4.679MeV

EDIT: This is my 235th post. How eerie.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:29:02 PM by Rally »

Walt Disney was called "Uncreative and has no good ideas" before he became famous

Uranium-235 radioisotope has a decay mode of alpha with a decay energy of 4.679MeV
i like everything about this post i hope you succeed in life

Obama is coming to your house right now for your guns

It was proven with the Hubble Telescope that anywhere you point in the sky will be filled with billions of stars

In Ohio (Or some other place idk) it is illegal to have bullet proof vests if your robbing a place

Dogs sometimes dream about bananas.

bullet proof vests if your robbing a place
that makes prefect since

this girl i know tweeted this and i laughed for 10 mins because the praying emoji looks like a high five

that makes prefect since
well, I guess people wanted to get people in jail longer depending on what gear they used while committing a crime.

this girl i know tweeted this and i laughed for 10 mins because the praying emoji looks like a high five
how is this a fact