Poll

Did you like it?

Yeah.
It was okay.
No.
I haven't seen it yet.
I'm not sure what to think of it yet.

Author Topic: Gravity - SPOILERS.  (Read 2478 times)

did they say anything specific about what they were repairing? if not, it could've just been that they needed to align a lens or even just replace some metal parts holding it in place, or something else simple
It's more likely it was to wipe away the layer of human faeces which coats everything in space from all the jettisoned turds.

what? did you not watch the whole movie? the ending was her landing on earth
To the USA or Nasa
not sure where she landed

To the USA or Nasa
She landed on the lake near her hometown I think

To the USA or Nasa

She landed to the USA, or maybe to Nasa. Who knows.

She landed on the lake near her hometown I think

yeah okay because that makes sense. There is a reason they land in the ocean

yeah okay because that makes sense. There is a reason they land in the ocean
yeah, but if you land in the ocean then you can't go and get changed, or use your own loo. I much prefer landing in my local lake.

To the USA or Nasa
it's almost entirely impossible for us to not notice something falling from orbit. especially if we expected it to be happening soon

I have a feeling she landed some where in the Carribean.

Or she died and the landing was just a illusion

it's almost entirely impossible for us to not notice something falling from orbit. especially if we expected it to be happening soon
Yeah but wouldn't there be a whole bunch of satellite debris falling from orbit too? Idk
Or she died and the landing was just a illusion
This is the interpretation I don't like :(

not being able to grab ANYTHING simulator 2014
this
it made me so mad watching her fail all the time

Yeah but wouldn't there be a whole bunch of satellite debris falling from orbit too? Idk
reading the wikipedia article, she heard her mission control or something like that saying that they were tracking her, as she was falling

*spinning*

AH HUH HUH AH AHH HUH AH HUH

*spinning*

AAAAHHH HUH HUH AH HUH AHHH HUH AHH

*spinning*

HUH HUH

98% of the entire film was sandra bullock breathing
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:17:48 PM by Rally »

didn't it win like, 8 forgetin oscars anyway?

reading the wikipedia article, she heard her mission control or something like that saying that they were tracking her, as she was falling
Huh.
Yay

"Gravity" was a very pretty movie and the effects were incredible, but the plot made absolutely no sense to anyone that actually looks at it. I would go into detail on why this is but it would contain some spoilers and you guys probably dont care anyway