Crazy loving night.

Author Topic: Crazy loving night.  (Read 1653 times)

I'm gonna bring up some logic here.
Note A: Chances are OP probably doesn't have cyanide/arsenic pills. (Which is good)
Note B: It is impossible to live through life without having several suicidal thoughts. (Unless you are Jesus)
Note C: She was drunk, drunk people aren't normal people. (Yes they are)

Being drunk just makes you do things you want to do but didnt when you were sober because of whatever reason, it doesnt make you go hardcore suicidal and take pills. She should still get counseling.

I'm gonna bring up some logic here.
Note A: Chances are OP probably doesn't have cyanide/arsenic pills. (Which is good)

whats this have to do with anything anymore

Note B: It is impossible to live through life without having several suicidal thoughts. (Unless you are Jesus)
sure, i suppose everyone thinks about what itd be like if they died or something, but OP's mother acted on it. theres a difference between suicidal thoughts and then actually acting on those thoughts.

Note C: She was drunk, drunk people aren't normal people. (Yes they are)
yeah, no. majority of drunk people arent gonna try and off themselves, it's ridiculous to say (at least this is what i think you're implying) after she tried to commit Self Delete you really think she shouldnt seek help

whats this have to do with anything anymore
sure, i suppose everyone thinks about what itd be like if they died or something, but OP's mother acted on it. theres a difference between suicidal thoughts and then actually acting on those thoughts.
yeah, no. majority of drunk people arent gonna try and off themselves, it's ridiculous to say (at least this is what i think you're implying) after she tried to commit Self Delete you really think she shouldnt seek help
Maybe doom has never been drunk and just assumes its like that, I doubt the average age on this forum is 18+ lol

OP's mom took pills, they probably weren't deadly pills.

She should seek help.

Maybe doom has never been drunk and just assumes its like that, I doubt the average age on this forum is 18+ lol
We can all agree that we do stupid stuff when we are drunk.
Usually.

OP's mom took pills, they probably weren't deadly pills.

She should seek help.
We can all agree that we do stupid stuff when we are drunk.
Usually.
Yeah but stupid stuff is like... dancing or getting naked or stuffting in the lawn. Not downing pills and saying you want to die

what if it was ibuprofen because she had a headache lol

what if it was ibuprofen because she had a headache lol
Lol

If it was Tylenol she could have legit died, so it doesnt have to be anything hardcore

Yeah but stupid stuff is like... dancing or getting naked or stuffting in the lawn. Not downing pills and saying you want to die
All three are stupid things to do amirite

Damn sucks man. Hope shes ok