Poll

Have you ever got stuck in a sp00ky/any place?

ye
17 (77.3%)
ne
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: So I got stuck in a bathroom  (Read 1045 times)

So we are on a vacation and in our hotel there are these fancy slidey doors whith wierd twist locks (not knobs), and I went in, and the door didn't want to slide in fully so I force slammed it in and twisted the thing, and took a shower. When I tried to get out, I found that the thing wouldn't budge. I tried to force it with the help of my sister who was on the other side, but this stuff is made of loving titanium or something. After that my sister hadto go to find the recepcion guy to help me out, but the rooms only get electricity if the room card is inserted into a slot,  but my sis needed the card to be able to come back in. I had to sit in the dark for a good 5-10 mins ubtil she found the dude and it was really sp00ky because these wierd noisrs kept happenning

So yeah,  not telling my parents about this stuff
discuss getting stuck in places I guess

I remember when the power went out while I was taking a shower, I slipped and didn't move until it came back on.

We've got old doors with broken handles in my house, and on my bedroom the handles can be pulled off on either side of the door and the rod in the middle removed.

My brother did that the other day while I was in there. :/

I got stuck in a bathroom somewhere, I was lucky someone was there to help me out. Thank you, mysterious adult.

Only once will I put my snake down a bath drain.

Only once will I put my snake down a bath drain.

What the hell

Has anyone ever used a small flashlight or two aimed up at the ceiling as your only light source for showering? I always imagined that it'd be so neat. Not all bright, but dim.

I got stuck in a bathroom recently and I thought I was gonna die

I got stuck in a bathroom recently and I thought I was gonna die
So that's where you've been the last few months.

Several years back, me and some friends used to sneak into this abandoned fishery.

Actual picture of the building:

We would climb under a fence that was on top of a concrete slab about the height of a car, because it was bent outward. Kind of hard to see in the image.

We were in the office thingy on the second floor, and a guy with a van pulled up close to the building and started talking to the cops on his phone. We didn't want to leave because he'd just catch us, but it was pretty sp00py.

We made our way downstairs, where there was a main glass door thingy, where a Cop jumped out and told us to exit. Almost stuff our pants.

One of the main reasons it was sp00py was because in order to enter, you had to sneak around the back (where the river is) and enter through the door there.

The bowel of the building was very empty, pitch dark, and smelled of rotten fish.

Adjacent to that room was the glass door thing & the stairs, which was lit up from the sun, and on the other side of the room was a big door to yet another open room.

We wanted to see what was in the room, so we made a paper airplane, lit it, and threw it (because that's smart rite).

I don't have a picture of this, but we saw from the dim light of the fire a really freaky looking poster of a worker. It was some propaganda thing. Scared the stuff out of us.

dos dis count op