Author Topic: Adding an Event to bot removes every event.  (Read 385 times)

I have a saved duplication of a Soldier bot which seems to remove EVERY event if I change an event, or if I add another event; strangely it'll keep THAT event but remove everything that was there originally.

Console log.

Also seems to have a weird behavior with it as well.

If I click on an eventing box to show the list of events, when I select an event, the next box doesn't pop-up the list unless you click it.

99% of the time these kinds of issues are caused by a broken or conflicting add-on. The first step is to move ALL of your add-ons out of the add-on folder and then test to make sure the issue does not occur while running on default add-ons. Once you have confirmed that, move a chunk of 5-10 add-ons back into your add-ons folder. Restart the game and check if the issue occurs, repeat this process until the issue occurs. Once that occurs, you should be able to single out which add-on is causing the incompatibility. You can also speed up this process by eliminating things that obviously aren't going to cause the issue. You can probably move all of your weapon, print, sound, and environment files back in the first chunk.

Set your theme to default. I will have an update released as soon as possible.

Set your theme to default. I will have an update released as soon as possible.
Thanks, this fixed it completely; even the weird behavior it caused in eventing.