Author Topic: Do you think this ban is fair?  (Read 3006 times)

you dont need to keep bringing up your handicapped beef with him everywhere you go ffs
just saying lol

I got a ban like this before on some guys space rp. The ban was for me walking around and not changing my name to some ingame name bullstuff. I didn't even know how because he didn't have signs anywhere that said how to. Needless to say I don't play RP servers anymore.

AFKers are a double edged sword, while they do make the player number higher, bringing more player into the server, the more you have, the less people who are actually playing, so unless you have 60-99 player slots, they will damage your server.

People getting angry at AFK users is some of the funniest stuff in the world.

That ban was gay and most RP's are gay. End of story.

People getting angry at AFK users is some of the funniest stuff in the world.
i ban afk users

Anyone who takes a picture of a computer screen with a camera deserves to be banned.

Anyone who takes a picture of a computer screen with a camera deserves to be banned.
that's the most stupidest rule ive ever heard

do you take everything literal

I lol'd.

Anyway, I think the ban would be fair if the message was different (e.g. "No AFK allowed.") and the ban were shorter.
That specific ban is unfair.

You want dumb on your server or not?

You want dumb on your server or not?
10/10 grammar would grammar again

how 2 screenpicture

step 1 : Get shareX

10/10 grammar would grammar again
If you realize "dumb" is just a bit less grammatically formal than "idiocy" then it works just fine.

No its Shift + P, print screen makes you go into paint-

...What?
The hell kind of setup do you have?