Author Topic: Do you think this ban is fair?  (Read 2998 times)

So basicly I joined Dikans server and my loadin was frozen so I went to browse the internet, and right when I go back to bl it see a 60 minute ban. I didn't spawn yet and if I did I would have had to just spawn.

This is a very helpful button.

This is a very helpful button.
No its Shift + P, print screen makes you go into paint, crop and repeat the process over again. Worst way to take pics. Shift + P does it for you without having to do this.

No its Shift + P, print screen makes you go into paint, crop and repeat the process over again. Worst way to take pics. Shift + P does it for you without having to do this.
If you want the pictures to not be gigantic and have 75% wasted space you still have to crop it either way.

or get puush/gyazo

Actually, I think Greenshot is the best, you can have multiple outputs (put on dropbox, imgur, photobucket, and other image hosting sites) and you can also save it to your computer.

Best part is, it also puts the link or directory to the image in your clipboard.

OT: not sure what to say tbh.

The snipping tool can also be used.

Guys guys this de-railed. But anyway I posted this topic on my iPod bc my computer is to slow.

AFKers are a obviously a menace to the server because they do nothing and therefore must be killed.

Not a single post relating to this drama..

And no, I dont think that ban is fair at all.

ten bucks autobahn is gonna come in here and say "this should be in stupid bans kicks and mutes"

People getting angry at AFK users is some of the funniest stuff in the world.

It's not really a fair ban, no, but it's only sixty minutes

ten bucks autobahn is gonna come in here and say "this should be in stupid bans kicks and mutes"
you dont need to keep bringing up your handicapped beef with him everywhere you go ffs