Phanto/Mustang

Author Topic: Phanto/Mustang  (Read 5238 times)

I hope he gets his key revoked.

He has a dll that crashes servers.

That was patched ages ago.

Not really surprising.
yeah that was patched

Not really surprising.
Didn't Ipquarx crush that? It was patched ya?

Didn't Ipquarx crush that? It was patched ya?

Yeah ik it doesn't work anymore. But it still exists.

Yeah ik it doesn't work anymore. But it still exists.
That's like keeping a broken microwave...

That's like keeping a broken microwave...
Hey you can still fix a broken microwave.

Hey you can still fix a broken microwave.

Actually Cca doesn't know how to fix microwaves. Sorry.

Actually Cca doesn't know how to fix microwaves. Sorry.
It's true. Im just in it for the ride.

Why would he ask me instead, I don't even have the new one.

Badspot

• Administrator
at least he didn't ask for the other dll, phew

Man what the forget is your problem?  A month ago you sent me a PM trying to be all innocent and civilized, now you're tacitly bragging about some new cheat you've developed - you're practically begging people to ask you for it.  So now what do I do?  I have to ban you.  Then you'll get all indigent because of how "power hungry" I am or whatever, you'll use that as an excuse to release whatever bullstuff you've developed this time, it'll spread, some servers will get forgeted up or whatever, someone will send me details about it, I'll forget with it for a while until I figure it out, then patch it.

And then we'll be right back where we are now, having wasted days and days of effort for no gain whatsoever.  This is what you do.  You produce nothing of value to anyone.  You just waste everyone's time.

I'll forget with it for a while until I figure it out, then patch it.
AMEN!!!

This is what you do.  You produce nothing of value to anyone.  You just waste everyone's time.
Not trying to be disrespectful here, but he doesn't do it to make anyone's lives better, he does it for fun. He doesn't release anything anymore either as far as I know. (Also I remember him saying that he regretted releasing the first BLHack)

Not trying to be disrespectful here, but he doesn't do it to make anyone's lives better, he does it for fun. He doesn't release anything anymore either as far as I know. (Also I remember him saying that he regretted releasing the first BLHack)
BLHack still forgeted up Blockland pretty bad for a while.

BLHack still forgeted up Blockland pretty bad for a while.
Which is most likely why he regrets releasing it.