Author Topic: Blockland backround I made. {UPDATED} please scroll down  (Read 2464 times)

Its not that great but its my first contribution to the Blockland community, So rate if you want, I would prefer you not flame. I would like this to be a peaceful topic. Thank you, EDIT: I centered the blockhead parts a bit and fixed shadow.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:25:43 PM by Gipgug »

It's quite nice. The only bits I dislike are the shadow on the right side of the garage games logo and what you've done to the garage games logo.

Fixed thanks for telling me.  :cookieMonster:
I thought it did look weird put I couldn't find another way to put in a blockhead, I'll wait for more opinions before changing.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 03:00:00 PM by Gipgug »

Looks a tad empty. Add some more stuff.

It's quite small for most screens. I like what you've done with the garage games logo. The shoulders are out of scale with the body of the blockhead, that could be fixed. I also don't think a desktop background should be trans.

It's quite small for most screens. I like what you've done with the garage games logo. The shoulders are out of scale with the body of the blockhead, that could be fixed. I also don't think a desktop background should be trans.
I just like the freedom of having different colors in the background of the screen, it IS small for a regular background but its meant to be centered.

Sorry for double post but I want some more feedback o.o

Nice. The bodyparts could be fixed although.

Looks a tad empty. Add some more stuff.
Fixed the strange shoulders and un-emptied it, also added a no trans one
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:35:34 PM by Gipgug »

It's alright, but what's with that thing behind the body parts? I can't make out what the heck it is.

For a second there, the brick studs looked like rooms to me O.o

It's alright, but what's with that thing behind the body parts? I can't make out what the heck it is.
They are particles used in certain things, its basically just for effect.

It looked a lot better without those two additions. (the stud and the particle)

It looked a lot better without those two additions. (the stud and the particle)
Easy to fix its just Falcon said it looked empty sooooo >.>