Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342155 times)

Really?  I've had morphine once and I refuse to do it again because of how much I loved it. It's sad but best if me and morphine don't see each other :(

So when a doctor tells you that excessive drug use is bad, would you say he is being dramatic? Look, I know a lot of you here make excuses for your poor habits, but don't make it seem like it is ok to use drugs.
no I would tell the doctor to keep his mouth shut give me a medical card

So when a doctor tells you that excessive drug use is bad, would you say he is being dramatic? Look, I know a lot of you here make excuses for your poor habits, but don't make it seem like it is ok to use drugs.
That is the worst loving brown townogy and you know it
And if you dont you're even less intelligent than I thought
You are not a doctor, no one is paying for your medical advice, no one actively sought your advice or opinion and it has been made abundantly clear that it is not appreciated here. People in this thread clearly dont want to have to deal with you

Not to nitpick but sugar doesn't really cause diabetes, it's carbs and that's only type 2. Also as diabetes is researched more and more it's being shown that genetics also play a large part in type 2 diabetes.
It is passed through genes, but it's the same with liver disease and the like, some people are more susceptible due to genetic factors so they should be more careful.

Everything you eat is broke down into glucose and stored in the liver before being released again for energy. When eating sugar, you are basically just having raw glucose which means you are unaware how much more glucose needs to be stored by the liver. This causes strain on the system.

Also, carbs are a very good source for glucose

Go bubba

On a side note I'm 4 grams into the quad, I'm so hungry n thirsty

It is passed through genes, but it's the same with liver disease and the like, some people are more susceptible due to genetic factors so they should be more careful.

Everything you eat is broke down into glucose and stored in the liver before being released again for energy. When eating sugar, you are basically just having raw glucose which means you are unaware how much more glucose needs to be stored by the liver. This causes strain on the system.

Also, carbs are a very good source for glucose

I know a lot about diabetes due to the fact I'm a type 1 diabetic. Type 2 is also caused by weight and insulin resistance.

Really?  I've had morphine once and I refuse to do it again because of how much I loved it. It's sad but best if me and morphine don't see each other :(

It's Morphine Sulfate I think, I've never had quick acting morphine before. I've had oxycodone before and my god it feels great, too great.

Everytime Caribou posts it's like completely handicapped.

no one is paying for your medical advice
Dude, it's free medical advice, why won't you take it? Would you prefer to pay for it?!

Dude, it's free medical advice, why won't you take it? Would you prefer to pay for it?!
Because you're an ignorant fool that nobody wants in here?

I think ignorant is a poor choice of a word at least being used by you.

I think ignorant is a poor choice of a word at least being used by you.
How about you stick your richard in a garbage disposal

How about you stick your richard in a garbage disposal
I'll consider it.

Because you are not a medical professional and have no credibility when it comes to the subject of drugs, thats why.
Clearly you have some overwhelming need to be told you're right or feel like you are smarter than those around you and you just see this thread as the perfect opportunity to fulfill that desire. You have been spewing the same stuff over and over again and even throw in the whole 13 year old condescending "I know Im right so I dont have to argue with you" attitude, but the problem is that you continue to argue and it just makes you look idiotic. I have nothing against you except for your inappropriate and uncalled for behavior in this thread and I'm asking you to stop. You are not getting anywhere. This thread is not for you to constantly annoy users with your anti-drug-abuse crusade. You are acting immature and foolish and for the sake in everyone in this thread I think it would be best if you simply left everyone here alone and posted in a different thread where your opinions will be more valuable.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 07:50:49 PM by BubbaGum »

Because you are not a medical professional and have no credibility when it comes to the subject of drugs, thats why.
I am actually qualified for Biology at an advanced level in secondary education. Not a degree but hey I can at least tell you drugs are indeed bad when people tell you they are.

Clearly you have some overwhelming need to be told you're right or feel like you are smarter than those around you and you just see this thread as the perfect opportunity to fulfill that desire
Can you please not tell me what my desires are?

I think it would be best if you simply left everyone here alone and posted in a different thread where your opinions will be more valuable.
Yeah I should have left a while ago, nothing will be gained from this.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 07:58:09 PM by General »

lol biology so much credibility

So because General and I think drug use is bad, that makes us ignorant?

So because me and General and I think drug use is bad, that makes us ignorant?
No trying to convey YOUR ideas onto a group of people who obviously don't follow YOUR ideas makes you ignorant