Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342296 times)

So I took way way to many shrooms. I couldn't see where I was going and couldn't find my way out of the park. (It also got dark, that didn't help) so I chilled with a tree for like 3 hours lol

i know this isn't hardcore drugs or anything, but i just started drinking a lot of coffee recently and holy stuff it makes me feel alive

i know this isn't hardcore drugs or anything, but i just started drinking a lot of coffee recently and holy stuff it makes me feel alive

'im rportin dis thred 2 da police!'

I usually get high with caffeine but sometimes two glasses o' champagne knocks me the forget out.

'im rportin dis thred 2 da police!'

I usually get high with caffeine but sometimes two glasses o' champagne knocks me the forget out.
weak
topkek

dropping acid soon, any tips/suggestions?

Oh dude, so many. Let's start with the basic questions:

Have you done it before?
How much are you planning on doing?
Where are you planning on doing it?
How long are you planning on spending high?
Will you be alone?

Ingest it rectally

Don't be a pusillanimous individual with acid. Do a solid 2 for your first time.
My first was cautious, took 1, and it ended up taking longer then my friends to kick in, and the effect was lame.

I do a solid 3 now. It's a perfect balance.

Don't be a pusillanimous individual with acid. Do a solid 2 for your first time.
My first was cautious, took 1, and it ended up taking longer then my friends to kick in, and the effect was lame.

Terrible advice. Go easy your first time, you can always do it again once you know what you're in for. You're gonna have fun even if you take half a tab, so don't rush it.

its definently not for everybody
would never want to experience it again after having a bad trip, but to each their own

been sober for about 7 months now

why does everyone like beer so much it tastes loving disgusting

the one time i tried it and it tasted like someone pissed in a glass of ginger ale

goddamn sonno chill we don't want hill to break now do we?

do the entire sheet pusillanimous individual

its definently not for everybody
would never want to experience it again after having a bad trip, but to each their own

been sober for about 7 months now
yeah that's the other thing about it, if you're dropping L you have to be absolutely okay with it, if you feel a bit ehhh about it than it's best to wait until that feeling has matured a bit more because otherwise the smallest things can make the biggest difference.