Ebola Virus in USA

Author Topic: Ebola Virus in USA  (Read 4096 times)

Unless someone breaks into the quarantine and starts eating the man's infected stuff, and then breaks out again, it's not going to spread.
best post in the thread

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/fBuyeYR.jpg[/img]
I don't think that ebola is a serious danger but that image is actually understating the contagiousness of the disease. Inhaling air containing droplets from someone's breath counts as contact with bodily fluid too.

is op looking to be a hero or something?

*an hero
No, the grammatically correct version is "a hero."

ipquarx do you know what an hero means

Trolling is a art.

ipquarx do you know what an hero means
yea it's a stupid meme that doesn't apply in this context.
A: "i got a new dog"
B: "*doge"
really? come on now.

i need a slowpoke brown townogy hm...

oh yeah. op is so late o  this news. that if ebola had come to his town he wouod have died before he heard anything.

yea it's a stupid meme that doesn't apply in this context. really? come on now.

get the stick out of your tightly compressed brown town cavity

i was implying that if OP was trying to be a hero to the forums then he should probably an hero.

get the stick out of your tightly compressed brown town cavity

i was implying that if OP was trying to be a hero to the forums then he should probably an hero.

So OP should commit Self Delete? How nice of you to say.

i need a slowpoke brown townogy hm...

oh yeah. op is so late o  this news. that if ebola had come to his town he wouod have died before he heard anything.

Oh snap! Somebody call poison control cause you just became ailed with a painful condition!

So OP should commit Self Delete? How nice of you to say.

since when has an hero actually been taken seriously?

y'all need meme education

If you haven't heard yet, the virus might be airborne. A pig with with the virus was in a cage with a monkey with  a wire in between them. They didn't touch each other and the monkey got the disease