43 (72.9%)
Opera
4 (6.8%)
Safari
3 (5.1%)
Other
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: the browser thread - like we haven't seen this before  (Read 2064 times)

why exactly do you use that? I'm not saying you shouldn't, or anything, I mean it should perform nearly as well as firefox so it's not like there's a real reason you shouldn't. but why do you?
Oh okay. Anyway why do you use that?
i like the style (not too flashy) and the customizability

Now I know you guys are going to tell me I'm joking about this, but...

I ditched chrome for IE11, IE only has a bad rep because of IE7,8 , and the clusterforget of toolbars that some people don't know how to
 get rid of.

Main reason was that chrome got so gimmicky, and google wouldn't stop adding useless stuff too it even though chrome was already well.
I actually lost performance regardless of all the tweaks I made in the About:flags section, and aside from that chrome has some odd bug right now that kills your laptop's battery (I'm not on a laptop right now but, just putting it here)

IE11 is fast, even though I couldn't believe it at first, and I'm not joking around, startup wise it loads faster than chrome and firefox for me.
I still however have Chrome, and Firefox for compatibility things, who said you can't have 3 Browsers?

Also incase you guys are wondering, there is adblock for IE11.

somewhat relevant

[im]http://www.reactionface.net/images/original/1143.jpg?new=1[/img]
IE8 Still sucks, but 11 has changed trust me.

No Netscape Navigator?

holy stuff I totally forgot safari

sorry lol

just gonna assume the 2 votes for other were for safari

I sorta prefer chrome but it isn't updated on our PC. I always use Mozilla Firefox

i recently finally made the switch from IE to chrome.

be happy for me guys

why the crap did I vote waterfox before I found out that was a real thing

i stopped using chrome because it had this issue where it would very frequently freeze for a few seconds

i went tooth and loving nail to try and fix it but no luck

i tried waterfox too but it was meh

opera's a dream <3

i stopped using chrome because it had this issue where it would very frequently freeze for a few seconds
Same thing happened to me until it just stopped working altogether. I assume it isn't updated or something