Poll

Are newer add-ons really neccesary here?

Yes
22 (62.9%)
No
13 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Archive for Old & Obscure Add-ons  (Read 195852 times)

Big update, added all the suggestions and threw in the old Bluzone add-on release as a bonus. Enjoy.

lol my brick dumb also, the link is wrong :P
Lol sorry, I've fixed the link and removed that typo.

Thanks for all the links. I've updated the OP again.
This may be an issue with namecheck.cs
I don't think it was required in the past for an Add-on to work but it seems that it is now. Does it have the file in the .zip folder or not?

Edit: Quietly added Untiered Arms, enjoy.
I can see the namecheck. i will delete it and add it again

I can see the namecheck. i will delete it and add it again
Does namecheck have the correct name? Try copy and pasting the add-on's name into the namecheck and try again, or vice versa.

Swollow's Add-on Archive (Not RTB)
Best dump ever. Pretty much any add-on ever made can be found there, even failed, lost, etc. ones.
The only one I can't find is my old favorite, the elusive as forget GSF Jetski
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 01:22:13 AM by Who Cares99 »

Also add:

Darksaber2213's Legend of Zelda Pack

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258346.0

and Filipe's Add-ons

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=260828.0
Sorry, I only add newer dumps to the main thread if they are older or the author specifically requests them to be listed here. I should add this to the OP.

Best dump ever. Pretty much any add-on ever made can be found there, even failed, lost, etc. ones.
The only one I can't find is my old favorite, the elusive as forget GSF Jetski
It doesn't have Racer's old Hunting Rifle, which was good for Fallout servers :(

It doesn't have Racer's old Hunting Rifle, which was good for Fallout servers :(
Some of the stuff it does have is amazing. Zor's firefight, taser, GSF boats, Ion cannon, mini nuke, etc.

Here's my website I'm working on for all my mods:
Jirue's Add-Ons
Would probably be considered an uncategorized dump.

I'm not finished with it yet, but all of my Faces and Decals have download links, so that's all that really matters for now.  I'm still working on adding my colorsets, prints, and bricks.  I'm probably also gonna eventually add a section for Builds/Gamemodes.

I suppose I'll request the my advanced weapon pack for this list, if you'd be so kind as to add it :)

it just passed 450 downloads the other day, thanks everyone!

Do you even check the links before you upload them? The links for Uzis and master rifle are all broken.