Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 125166 times)

Let's just say we've had some disagreements.
this post reminded me of how terrible the search function is here
which should be fixed. imo he should just replace this entire forum with phpBB
there's even this
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/converter/smf_1.1.x_to_phpbb3/
which would work fine since we've got 1.1.19 and phpBB3 is the latest
you might have to make a new theme, because I doubt using the same one we have here would work very well with a new software
and if for some reason that didn't work there are some other converters here and a whole forum for them here
phpBB is a lot better. the admin control panel, as far as I can tell, gives you a lot more control, and it's notably more popular which would probably mean more plugins
one really big improvement over what we have now would the ability to find more than one post in a single topic with a search. why that is even something you'd have to consider is absolutely beyond me, but for some reason this forum does not do that

and, I'm sure having to write a new plugin for the key thing or steam would be trouble, but I think it would be worth it

-snip-
How did you get to that page?

those two no-post accounts. :( rip

those two no-post accounts. :( rip

Slicksilver555 v2.0 doesn't seem to be banned, I guess I never used it. It doesn't have a key associated with it though, so it may as well not exist.

However, Trip Nick..

i gotta take a huge stuff

How does this have anything to do with this topic?

How does this have anything to do with this topic?
I think hes referring to this thread as a disgusting toilet due to all the huge drama and arguing between people like heed and badspot

or hes just a idiot.

I think hes referring to this thread as a disgusting toilet due to all the huge drama and arguing between people like heed and badspot

A really broad reference, but okay I get it now. 'Kay.

laughed way harder than i should have