Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 125175 times)

There are so many veterans on this thread that I dont know how to respond to that.

Read before you post
I did and have read before I post.

What are you so butt hurt over?
How am I butt hurt because I state the thread is longer than it should be? I literally copied your statement word for word, minus the end bit. If that's butt hurt, then why am I butt hurt and you aren't?

Stop posting then if you're so mad about how many pages the topic has.

why are you saying "hi"
Clearly doesn't have anything better to say.
OT: Does anyone know why Iban came back in the first place?

Clearly doesn't have anything better to say.
OT: Does anyone know why Iban came back in the first place?

Iban always comes back

There are so many veterans on this thread that I dont know how to respond to that.

you basically opt out of ever having someone's ear to complain to once you put in 1000+ gameplay hours in ANY game.

the fact that you spent that much time meant you were at least that happy with it.
usually people bitch about things being changed in games that ruin the old experience they loved. this community bitches about there not being enough changes. its forgeted up lol

you basically opt out of ever having someone's ear to complain to once you put in 1000+ gameplay hours in ANY game.

the fact that you spent that much time meant you were at least that happy with it.
usually people bitch about things being changed in games that ruin the old experience they loved. this community bitches about there not being enough changes. its forgeted up lol

Damn straight. Bitches gonna bitch

The game's still fine, I've just lost interest. I was mildly disappointed at the loss of the bedroom and stuff because good fun was had on those sometimes.  ~~Nostalgia~~

Also can I still call Iban mean names?

im starting to think people just want something to complain about