Author Topic: Caribou's CityRPG (FREE ADMIN WHEN YOU BUY IT!!!)  (Read 3589 times)

Hi there folks, Caribou's CityRPG is a work in progress and it will be grand! I know what you are thinking: "Is this going to be another dumb CityRPG?" No it will not, and here's why!

FEATURES

-The ability to apply for government welfare (food stamps, housing assistance)
-The ability to rob people of their money in-game
-Free administrator powers when you buy the deluxe VIP package for only $50!
-Your name in the credits when you buy the regular VIP package for a mere price of $25!
-The ability to morph yourself into Tinki Winki or Jay Jay the Jet Plane

PICTURES:

N/A at the moment

ADMIN APPLICATIONS:

Do you have a criminal record?

What is your favorite color?

Do you think my server is the best?

(If you get all the answers right, you are accepted in!)

If you are excited for this, please post on this thread! And to all of my fans and friends and my family: thanks for supporting me and making this possible!

----NOW ONLINE, COME JOIN US TO BE A PART OF THE CITYRPG-----------------------------------------------_
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 08:28:39 PM by Caribou »

-Your name in the credits when you buy the regular VIP package for a mere price of $25!

Find my server on the server list, we're up!

lol if you must abuse do it at the low low price of only $50!

lol if you must abuse do it at the low low price of only $50!

Admin VIP is now on sale for $45!

Admin VIP is now on sale for $45!

lol if you must abuse do it at the low low price of only $45!

Dion, come join us! Admin will be received!

45$ is so cheap altough this server is only going to be hosted 2 days!

Paying for admin sounds familiar
like something a pay2win server would do
"donate 20 dollars to the server and get A FREE DIAMOND SET OF ARMOR AND TOOLS+A STACK OF BOTTLES OF ENCHANTING
WHY PLAY THE GAME WHEN WE CAN JUST GIVE YOU THE BEST stuff RIGHT NOW?"

i have a feeling caribou is joking

ADMIN APPLICATIONS:

Yes I do.
Sunset Orange
Meh

i have a feeling caribou is joking
It's not a funny joke, then.

-The ability to apply for government welfare (food stamps, housing assistance)
-The ability to rob people of their money in-game
Detroit RP.

ADMIN APPLICATION

Yep I do.

Red

Yes??

I'm assuming this is one of "Those" Servers with the end of the title listed as "(FUNRPJOINGETADMIN)". Not only to mention this disaster.

FEATURES
Now, Let's discuss... First of all, Yes, I did see the "Now on sale for $45 Dollars". I have no doubt Caribou had seen so many negative quotes, He thoughtlessly changed the price, Hoping to see some difference is commentaries, Well, to everybody's suprise, their opinions were not changed. If anything, their thoughts were degraded. If caribou were to even get somebody, Most likely from slow or Wrongly Informed patrons, Where would they send the money? I'm most likely sure caribou doesn't have a credit card, Does he expect them to send them an envelope of cash?

Now, I think we'd all agree that this server would be the McDonalds of CityRPGs, Not to mention he's probably using those icky Default Roads and is expecting his "Server" to be an instant success not to mention it would be far from that.

45$ is so cheap altough this server is only going to be hosted 2 days!
Now, I'm pretty sure we ca all agree the first part of this thread is sarcasm, there's nothing wrong with that, But I'd have to agree that the server would be ran for 2 days, Most likely less.

Now let's get to discussing this forum thread itself, Most CityRPGs would have threads that wouldn't be ram-scrabble, Pictureless threads with 14 lines of short text... Not to mention the lack of thought when he says "Free" Admin powers when you pay a "Cheap" Cost of $50.

Maybe he should Re-Think if somebody puts 7 times as many text in a comment than the actual thread itself.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 03:45:17 PM by servo2 »