Author Topic: Is there a way to make bots "interact" with each other?  (Read 1373 times)

You know, like when you click a bot, and then that bot talks to the other bot, and that bot talks to him back, I wonder if that's possible to do with events, and I honestly have no idea how I could do that, here is an example

Two bots camping, you click one and they start a conversation

You know, like when you click a bot, and then that bot talks to the other bot, and that bot talks to him back, I wonder if that's possible to do with events, and I honestly have no idea how I could do that, here is an example
[img width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/wK8xTcw.png[/ig]
Two bots camping, you click one and they start a conversation
Make it so when you click one of them, they display a minigame message or a client chat message to the player with different names.
And to make it seem like they are talking make them play the talking animation.

Have Bot_Hold enabled, use onBotActivated input and messageClient output.

Make it so when you click one of them, they display a minigame message or a client chat message to the player with different names.
And to make it seem like they are talking make them play the talking animation.
No the thing is that I can't for example, click the white bot, and then the red bot does an animation

OnBotActivated>NamedBrick>playThread maybe?

OnBotActivated>NamedBrick>playThread maybe?
I don't have the playThread event

Pretty sure it's called playGesture

Pretty sure it's called playGesture
The NamedBrick list don't have most of the bot events

you could have a brick shoot them with a bullet, that should be able to give you a bot target

If the bots are close enough, you could give the red bot an OnBotActivate event, and have the white boy click the red bot.

Or have an OnBotTouch and toggle it on/off

Or have an OnBotTouch and toggle it on/off
I tried that and it worked thanks!

It's Bit hard, but you can use non-visable and colliding blocks and set bots inside them. Then set the other bot to look at the brick and play gesture. Meanwhile the other talks