Author Topic: Dogling (107022) - Screwed up the first World Cup match.  (Read 4095 times)

In Mr.LoL's recent world cup tournament, a lot of drama has been surrounding Dogling. For those of you not following the event, he was the captain of Germany and ended up ruining the chances for his team. Before the actual event even started, I was originally on Germany - however left due to him giving poor guidance/never being on the training server, I wasn't the only one too, at least three people had the same issue. After I ended up going into Argentina and going head on with Germany in last night's match, Germany was a complete mess. After Argentina scored 5/0 against Germany, Dogling ended up rage-quitting, which can be seen on Kenko's livestream (46:46). Anyway, that isn't even the worst of it. On tonight's match, Russia had a shortage of players and was requesting new ones, so then Dogling actually attempted to join the team after everything he had done. After everyone called him out on it, he excused the night before's embarrassment as his dad's fault because he 'shut off his computer', even though he said "screw it" before he left. Then he starting going on about how he was gonna change his name and get a new alt, pictures below.

I don't like Dogling that much, Not surprising he did this

He said he had to go cause his dad was telling him to get off.

He said he had to go cause his dad was telling him to get off.
Fake

After dogling left, about 20 minutes, he got online in steam and started chatting with Mr.Lol, telling him why he left, and that was the same excuse

Also before he left, he said ''Screw it'' just like in the picture
Of course ragequit

Noedit:
About the steam chat

If his dad told him to shut down his computer, why was he still online?

Noedit:
About the steam chat

If his dad told him to shut down his computer, why was he still online?

Well, it's a possibility that he managed to convince his father to allow him for a very short amount of time on the computer, most likely with him using the 'I was doing something important and will finish it shortly.' excuse, essentially so he can explain his 'ragequit'.

Now look, I am not saying that Dogling is one-hundered percent telling the truth, but I am just looking at the fact that he may or may not be telling the truth, I simply won't support neither sides until one has provided extensive evidence against eachother, I also quite do not quite understand for what reason this silly bickering is happening, I am quite sure that playing on this 'World Cup' on a Video-Game whose main focus is blocks, is only a plain bragging right torwards other Users that possibly don't even care about it.

On a more off-topic matter, I quite believe this 'World Cup' to be a pointless endeavor due to as I mentioned earlier, only being a bragging right thus not rewarding Users which competed in this definately pointless affair as I am quite sure that you do not get a reward out of this, I quite find some mechanics dull and nonsensical, I for instance do not comperhend on why you cannot sprint whilst running with the ball, I mean, if any of you have played actual Football, the person with the ball usually bolts unless he is cornered.

I just hope Mr.Yournameactuallymakesmecri nge, actually bothers to take the time to improve the server, and for crissakes, how hard can it be to allow the User with the ball to actually be able to sprint, I don't believe it's quite that hard.

dogling is a dumbass /support

Well, it's a possibility that he managed to convince his father to allow him for a very short amount of time on the computer, most likely with him using the 'I was doing something important and will finish it shortly.' excuse, essentially so he can explain his 'ragequit'.
Well you got a point, Little kids always do this, I used to do it when I was younger

Btw in off topic, you can actually sprint with the ball, not exactly but yes

yo, sprinting while actually holding the ball would ruin the game.
just shoot the ball forward and run to it instead.

-long rant-
You were on the server complaining massively about the tournament and being a nuisance in general. First, if you don't like the server then just leave. Second, if Dogling had to leave he would have said he had to go because of his Dad asking him to turn off the PC. Third, why are you so concerned about not being able to sprint with the ball? The ball used is the default soccer/football ball that comes with the base game. So instead of complaining to Mr. LoL, you should complain to Badspot instead.

I quite believe this 'World Cup' to be a pointless endeavor due to as I mentioned earlier, only being a bragging right thus not rewarding Users which competed in this definately pointless affair as I am quite sure that you do not get a reward out of this
You don't win anything, you just have fun = therefor pointless and stupidly.

Dogling better loving reply

On a more off-topic matter, I quite believe this 'World Cup' to be a pointless endeavor due to as I mentioned earlier, only being a bragging right thus not rewarding Users which competed in this definately pointless affair as I am quite sure that you do not get a reward out of this.

wouldn't that make every server on blockland useless? because people aren't rewarded with anything?