Author Topic: MegaScience + Inaxio = 200 LINE SPAMZ?!  (Read 3139 times)

I was in Partizan's server, then when MegaScience (MasterCE) and Inaxio came in and started to spam about 200 lines per second! It started with Inaxio, but then  MegaScience did it nonstop! It was horrible, the server kept lagging, well, others were, i was fine, or seemed fine, others weren't moving, though i could, others kept freezing, i couldn't take it, cause i couldn't chat with anyone cause of the chat being spammed up!

DRAUMARZ!

As is my usual demand with such situations...

SCREENSHOTS :cookieMonster:

Are people just forgetting to put chat flood on? Or did they find a way around it? If they did, we really need to get that patched up.

Can you try and get MegaScience and Inaxio's BL IDs? I don't want them coming on my server...

I didn't get to see their ID, i'll see next time i see them :/

MegaScience's BL ID = 228
Inaxio's BL ID = 1751

Just mute them, that is, if you have the scripts.

What surprises me is that you didnt ban them instantly, and let them spam.

Get better reflexes.

Who are you talking to, rkynick? Me?

Isn't MegaScience.... *GULP* um.... What was his name...
Erm.... MasterCE? O_O

Osht... He was on not too long ago.
"October 12, 2007, 09:05:47 pm"

That's over 2 months, what're you talking about "not long"?

Everyone always ban Mmegascience. Yes, his name doesn't even deserve to be capsed. He came into my server and he said " Do you know Mrs. Antoinette in real?" an I said, "Yes, she's my girlfriend, why?" and he simply started spamming love related cussing and brick spamming all at once...

yeah megascience is a real N00B I would not let him on a server if I was admin... and btw ty for telling me his new name...
he is no longer allowed on Pie servers... if he does come...