how many of you actually play blockland?

Poll

do you

Yes
102 (73.9%)
No
36 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: how many of you actually play blockland?  (Read 3410 times)

I've noticed that I rarely see forumers in-game and it made me wonder if you guys actually play or just use the forum.

i dont play like i used to. i jump ingame every once in a while but im not really hooked like i used to be.

i dont play like i used to. i jump ingame every once in a while but im not really hooked like i used to be.

I've noticed that I rarely see forumers in-game and it made me wonder if you guys actually play or just use the forum.

When I can. Usually can't when my dad is home or else he gets mad. Can sometimes get on in the mornings if my mom is asleep or doesn't have anything for me to do.

Whenever I can, at least a few times a month

I play Blockland and browse the forums.

I work a lot and when school comes around I don't get a lot of time to play
I usually just play when my friend wants me to but its a little harder now without RTB

I've played Blockland 5 - 6 times, and I probably won't be playing it much in the future. Not because it's bad, but because I've got hundreds of games on my backlog and very little time to play them all.

And sometimes the forums are funnier.

its mostly in short bursts every other week

if you see a forumer in the same server its kinda like

hi

ok

*leave game*

if you see a forumer in the same server its kinda like

hi

ok

*leave game*
well that's probably the experience someone insignificant would get...............

i usually am only in private servers