its that time of year again...

Author Topic: its that time of year again...  (Read 916 times)

You prolly thought this was going to be a birthday thread didnt you...

so its time for summer police explorer academy.
Last year the week after christmas I went to the same academy for basic. This year im in advance, which means less PT and more class work.

Basically what it is, its boot camp only we learn about law enforcement.  They yell in our faces, make us do drill, stand at attention for hours, run for miles, and do lots... and lots.... and lots.... of pushups.

I really liked it last year and I cant wait till tommorow (did I mention it was tommorow?)
last year was cold and I liked that, but this year is going to be hot... very hot. Today it was like 100 or so degrees up at the yakima military base.

so im getting up at 5 in the morning to drive to the algona police station. Then oofficer stephens will drive me and the other explorers up to a military base In  yakima.

I will be gone for 6 days. Will post pics when  I get back.

police explorer?
we are like boyscouts only police. Like young padawans

we are like boyscouts only police. Like young padawans
weak
join the marines

weak
join the marines
gee I wonder what a bunch of these kids would do...

weak
join the marines
maybe I dont want to become a robot? Maybe I want to be a police officer instead?

maybe I dont want to become a robot? Maybe I want to be a police officer instead?
Maybe, just maybe, in the near future you could become a ROBOT POLICE OFFICER!

lol, what

Happy day of the c-

Oh.

how would you become a robot by joining the marines
i know a couple of marines and theyre probably the most badass people ive ever met

become robocop

how would you become a robot by joining the marines
i know a couple of marines and theyre probably the most badass people ive ever met
exo-skeletons

what are you talking about
its always exoskeletons!

the government's been doing it since WWI after they found the aliens

do you even know why how we won all of those wars????

ALIENS AND EXO-SKELETONS.

its always exoskeletons!

the government's been doing it since WWI after they found the aliens

do you even know why how we won all of those wars????

ALIENS AND EXO-SKELETONS.
no