Author Topic: [Ck] Speedkart Tournament!  (Read 1516 times)

Sponsered by

Teams
Team Mustard!
Leader: Custardo
Teammates: Raiden21

Team Applications
In order to apply your team for the tournament, you have to follow this applications.
In game name:
BL_ID:
Teammates and their BL_ID's
Team name:
Team color:
Team logo (optional):
Timezone:
What days are you available:

Shedule
Coming later.

Rules
1. you and your team agree by participating you will show up on the day of tournament.
2. If you want pull back from the tournament let me know atleast 1 week before the tournament. Not the day before!
3. Teams should be Minimum 2 people and maximum 6 people big.
4. Do not cheat in any way.
5. Do not spam in any way.
6. Fair play, ofcourse.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:25:54 PM by espio100 »

schedule*

Also for rule 2, that really is something that someone will only do if they feel like being polite enough to do it. There's no real way of enforcing it.

I'm definitely competing in this if it actually happens. Any chances of getting a map list?

Wow. First I've seen of this. Sounds fun, however it should only be individuals competig against eachother. Not really sure how you're gonna do the whole "teams" thing.

How exactly does the team thing work like? Can people join a team if it originally has no members or something? And the days available thing.

Uh oh

uh oh, indeed. i tried to host one myself about a year ago. i hope all goes well. good luck.

I'm definitely competing in this if it actually happens. Any chances of getting a map list?
I am just going to use the default speedkart gamemode.

How exactly does the team thing work like? Can people join a team if it originally has no members or something? And the days available thing.
People can create a team but if someone feels like joining they should message the leader first and then wait approval. If approved the leader should message me asking to edit the team.

This wouldn't even be a true tournament of skill. The only thing that this is measuring is of how lucky you are not to be flung at a million mph or not to get stuck in the ground, or hit it at the wrong angle and suddenly fly off the map. :v

This wouldn't even be a true tournament of skill. The only thing that this is measuring is of how lucky you are not to be flung at a million mph or not to get stuck in the ground, or hit it at the wrong angle and suddenly fly off the map. :v
no there's some skill involved
and you need to know the shortcuts on maps.

How exactly can you get "sponsored" by a loving clan in a lego game?

if there's no skill involved, then why do some people win 90% of the races on speedkart servers?

no there's some skill involved
and you need to know the shortcuts on maps.
Me and outpact are going to build or own speedkart maps.
Suggestions are welcome :)

In game name: Original
BL_ID: 52891
Teammates and their BL_ID's: Currently none.
Team name: Teem Speddy Kratt
Team color: Black
Team logo (optional):
Timezone: GMT -4:30
What days are you available: Unsure about what this question means.