The Ballad of Edgardo

Author Topic: The Ballad of Edgardo  (Read 2381 times)

This is the best loving thing i've ever read in my entire life, just see for yourself:

make this a loving movie

make this a loving movie
I know this is a little bit too much to hope for but this would be awesome.
It'd be cool as an animation at the very least.

I know this is a little bit too much to hope for but this would be awesome.
It'd be cool as an animation at the very least.
i was kinda joking but if it was in any form other than greentext that would be really loving cool

this is the most immersive thing i have ever read

and it's a 4chan greentext

stay beautiful, internet

never change

I already have an introduction in mind. Seems it's a good time to break in my new stationary and friends.
If anyone has ideas on how to handle the meta aspects such as stuffty mods, please throw them my way.

10/10
Would read over and over again
I already have an introduction in mind. Seems it's a good time to break in my new stationary and friends.
If anyone has ideas on how to handle the meta aspects such as stuffty mods, please throw them my way.
Gods that are starfishs

Gods that are starfishs
I feel like that's too easy, but at the same time it's really the only choice, huh? Oh well. Give me a few hours, and I'll see what I can produce.

forget I can't read it  can someone tldr
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:48:01 PM by MrKitKat »

forget I can't read it  can someone tldr
WEak Fist Man turns into Powerful Fist Man and shuts down a forum

stuffty mods should be entrepreneur ly neckbeards.

unless you're cutting out all the whole 'online rp' framing part of this story.

then, the stuffty mods should be like angel-cherub things that complain constantly