Is there a Beetle car in Blockland?

Author Topic: Is there a Beetle car in Blockland?  (Read 2102 times)

Just wondering. I've been trying to use Search but I can't seem to get any results, and I saw a Bug car in a server some time ago. Any ideas?

yes it is old and requires interactive vehicle it is called the bug. p.s. im pretty sure this belongs in help section.

yes it is old and requires interactive vehicle it is called the bug. p.s. im pretty sure this belongs in help section.
The Help section is for help on installing and/or playing the game, I'm just asking for looking for a particular add-on.

your all wrong

this belongs in Suggestions and Requests

The Help section is for help on installing and/or playing the game, I'm just asking for looking for a particular add-on.
barnabas made one

your all wrong

this belongs in Suggestions and Requests
^
Stop. No. He is not suggesting or requesting anything. There are no ideas he is exchanging for nothing. He is asking whether or not something already exists.

I want to say Filipe's Escargot is pretty close to this, but I don't know of any actual VW Beetles being made

Stop. No. He is not suggesting or requesting anything. There are no ideas he is exchanging for nothing. He is asking whether or not something already exists.
if you want a link to a mod that already exists, you still post in S&Q

hes requesting information

hes requesting information
I suppose all of help belongs in S&R by that logic.

if you want a link to a mod that already exists, you still post in S&Q
That doesn't actually make sense. People say it, but it doesn't make any sense.

escargot by filipe1020
its older style though but still pretty fancy