Author Topic: Mass UFO Sightings over Houston  (Read 6696 times)

all part of a mass advertisement scheme for the new XCOM game

all part of a mass advertisement scheme for the new XCOM game
late. that joke was made like 5 times

why is everyone surprised at aliens being in texas

why is everyone surprised at aliens being in texas
oh stuff

yeah right, if we had the ability to visit another world with thriving intelligent under-advanced life. do you think we could simply stay away? lol

im sure others would do the same to us
I would like to think that if we were to discover and visit intelligent life on an under-advanced planet (namely as advanced as we are currently, and not necessarily advanced enough to detect us), we would at the very least try and call ahead, rather than appear randomly in their night sky taking pictures and examining colons.

Intergalactic manners cost nothing.

well I didn't read the 8 pages to see them so

well I didn't read the 8 pages to see them so
then why did you deny it
I would like to think that if we were to discover and visit intelligent life on an under-advanced planet (namely as advanced as we are currently, and not necessarily advanced enough to detect us), we would at the very least try and call ahead, rather than appear randomly in their night sky taking pictures and examining colons.

Intergalactic manners cost nothing.
clearly these aliens have no manners
although if you think about it they could think in a way completely different than us and morals could mean nothing

blogspot is my favorite news source

not only is there photographic evidence but the actual news reported this
And what are the links in the OP?

Blogspot and two random youtube channels...

clearly these aliens have no manners
although if you think about it they could think in a way completely different than us and morals could mean nothing
It's not so much about morals, as not wanting to visit a planet and then instigate a war.

And what are the links in the OP?

Blogspot and two random youtube channels...
congrats on not even clicking either and making assumptions. always the best bet when building an argument