Author Topic: Hovering Jeep  (Read 2229 times)

Hovering Jeep
This jeep hovers magically above the ground, tilts side to side, back and forth, and goes up and down, with all default events and bricks. And it is not an add-on itself.

If you know how this works, please do not post how it works in this thread. It'll be nice to have the new players find out how it works. Thanks.
Save is attached, download if you'd like to.
The events are extremely simple, but some people are not aware of what the specific event used in this actually does/how to use it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:16:06 PM by -Setro- »

If you know how this works, please do not post how it works in this thread. It'll be nice to have the new players find out how it works. Thanks.
Why? You're including the save anyway

This is really neat though.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 03:55:00 PM by gr8dayseth »

Why? You're including the save anyway

This is really neat though.
Meh, I feel it'd be better for them to get a hands-on experience rather than reading some text.
Also, thanks!

ill take a guess

when a vehicle spawns it usually bounces off the ground or spawns a bit off the ground. well that happened but you have 2 bricks that are just the right length apart to fit a jeep in and the edges of the jeep get stuck on the bricks.

I think I see Zonebricks that emulate the real process of 2 ropes, one in the back and the front that act like the jeep is being hanged like a bungee cord..

I think I see Zonebricks that emulate the real process of 2 ropes, one in the back and the front that act like the jeep is being hanged like a bungee cord..

with all default events and bricks. And it is not an add-on itself.

Good guess, but you gotta read the "fine print".

Good guess, but you gotta read the "fine print".

Lol I just forgot that those are 16x cubes, they remind me of zonebricks... :/

when a vehicle spawns it usually bounces off the ground or spawns a bit off the ground. well that happened but you have 2 bricks that are just the right length apart to fit a jeep in and the edges of the jeep get stuck on the bricks.
This has to be it.

Try it out for yourselves, really it's cool.

No vehicle glitches are involved.
No bricks are suspending the jeep in the air.
Those 2 cubes are to keep the jeep from randomly flinging itself off of the hover area.
If you are a doubter, load the save up in your server.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:31:21 PM by -Setro- »

did anyone actually bother to realize setro's back?

He's trying to fit in again by playing coy and cool like nothing ever happened.
Dingus.

Spoiler alert:

He is using the radiusimpulse event to his advantage. Didn't save the build.