Author Topic: Merchant Galleon  (Read 2647 times)

So a while back I made a small sloop (topic here) and people seemed to like it. Then I decided to make a bigger ship.

Most lamps are toggleable and there are 17 chests to find.
It does not overlap my sloop and both can sail side by side. (although I forgot to take a picture)

Download
Requirements.
Uses only default bricks

Rate x/10

she's a beauty 10/10
maybe best ship exterior I've seen. definitely best sails - they actually look puffy how they're supposed to

The top half is really nice but the boat's hull is meh :/
good work anyway, love the sails.

Built with default bricks? good work!
8/10!

That is lovey as hell.

This is great work, the entire thing has this v13 feel to it.

Very nice on the sail, but the ship itself feels a little bit too tall and compact. Otherwise, it's very impressive.

8/10.

Cool! But i still can't understan why so much people BUILD things cars, trucks, etc. They are look amazing sometimes, like this, but useless o.O
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:44:34 AM by Halmet »

Cool! But i still can't understan why so much people BUILD things cars, trucks, etc. o.O
I don't understand what you're saying exactly lol. what should we be building?

Cool! But i still can't understan why so much people BUILD things cars, trucks, etc. They are look amazing sometimes, like this, but useless o.O
....Because it's an art form?
I mean, not everything needs to have a functionality.

You can make builds out of them....

Uses only default bricks

Not 100% sure what you mean, but this can still be used for stuff. For example I found the masts and sails are great for grapple rope swinging, there are enough rooms and hidey holes for hide and seek, it would probably be good for a pirate/sailing rp.
Just because I didn't have a purpose in mind when I built it doesn't mean it cant be used for stuff.

Uses only default bricks
I build bigger things like this better with default only. Also it removes hassle of going down the addon list once its released.

I was on your server at some point while you were building this. It's good to see you've finished it, you did a really nice job.

10/10

Thanks for explaining this for me, guys! I was really don't understand where it can be used.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:20:04 PM by Halmet »