What do you like the most?

Wendy's
27 (43.5%)
McDonalds
19 (30.6%)
Burger King
16 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Burger King, Wendy's, or McDonalds?  (Read 1442 times)

I think Wendy's is the best, whenever I digest the food it doesn't feel like I am digesting crap and the food usually has a normal texture. The food tastes like real food, and their chicken is amazing.

mcdonalds for the cost, wendys for the chicken and unique menu items, burger king for the burgers

mcdonalds for the cost, wendys for the chicken and unique menu items, burger king for the burgers

I like their chilly

mcdonalds is alright, but i haven't eaten there in years. burger king has good burgers and fries, but the burgers don't have enough meat. my favourite out of them all is wendys, but i always feel nauseous after eating their hamburgers. chicken there's to die for, though.

popeyes

I love Popeyes's stuff too, but its never fresh and it a lot of it tastes artificial and not to mention Popeyes's usually are dirty

wendys all the way

Ikr

wendy's

frosties

Frosties are basically milkshakes, I don't think they are that great. A real milkshake is at Carvel.

none of the above, i can hardly stand fast food. but if i had to choose, i'd go with mcdonalds because of their chocolate shakes, fruit smoothies, and chicken nuggets

also i always feel sick after eating wendy's so
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:34:34 PM by carolcat »