Author Topic: What happened to the blockland teamspeak?  (Read 1301 times)

Bullstuff? When you came on you seemed perfectly fine with it.

We don't like people constantly going on the Teamspeak expecting us to be playing Blockland, when we are hardly in-game.
It happened so many times. It's ridiculous. A lot of people would say "Then change the name? It's confusing!" Well, we did.
Nothing about it was bullstuff.

We play multiple Steam games, not just Blockland. Yet, people expect us to be 'just another Blockland sub community' or some stuff.

No it's not like that, we are our own community and we make our own decisions. Just like it was our decision to disband as a Blockland Teamspeak and become our own community.
by bullstuff I mean there being no alternative. I don't mind if you want to take your teamspeak in another direction

I'm saying you take advantage of your vps any chance you get, nothing bad but its a bit much
Yeah, how dare I offer something I have to the community!
exactly, drendran is an admin, and he wont give anyone else it
So if I give you admin, you'll be on my side? Easy enough lol
he's afk about 90% of the time, I can host one myself if I really wanted to with the domain of BLteamspeak.us or somethingits been public, you've promoted it previously.
So you're going to spend money to do what I'm already doing?

Cortunix stop being such an starfish god

why do you have to bash him so much when he was just giving an alternative?So whats the IP now?
caravangaming.teamspeak3.com

So whats the IP now?

by bullstuff I mean there being no alternative.
Maybe you should be more clear instead of saying that what I did seemed like bullstuff, cause it wasn't.

Maybe you should be more clear instead of saying that what I did seemed like bullstuff, cause it wasn't.
ok thanks that's all I wanted

drendran is an admin
thanks captain obvious
and he wont give anyone else it
"waaahhhhh drendran wont give me admin waaaahhhhh"

So you're going to spend money to do what I'm already doing?
I'm saying if I wanted to I would. I don't care about what you host
So if I give you admin, you'll be on my side? Easy enough lol
what the forget does this even mean
why would I want to administrate on a teamspeak like yours, you seem to already not give anyone else admin even though I've known you for years
Yeah, how dare I offer something I have to the community!
nothing bad but its a bit much
plus you don't really administrate your server yourself, sure its a private teamspeak but there are still random users who join now and then.
thanks captain obvious"waaahhhhh drendran wont give me admin waaaahhhhh"
I see drendran has called in reinforcements from his teamspeak
yeah I'm done dealing with your stupid clique
drendran wont give me admin waaaahhhhh"
I don't want admin on his teamspeak that he's gone from 90% of the time, there's no point in administrating a high school clique, as momentum would call it.
uh guys really
we're you trying to hide it or something? or we're you pointing out that it was a post with both
if it was trying to hide it then you guys didn't do much to hide it, i mean you invited me to a group

Literally the only person I want to talk to out of that teamspeak is ike and sometimes drendran, momentums a loving richard and he doesn't know when to stop his stuff

9:34 PM - DrenDran: i know that if you had had admin on here
9:34 PM - DrenDran: you'd be loving supporting me
...and what other instance has this happened, I didn't support your swastikas when you had them, you were too stubborn to remove them from your new years server

???? what, i said that because i already posted the ip and then they posted it lol

???? what, i said that because i already posted the ip and then they posted it lol
oh, misinterpreted

I'm saying if I wanted to I would. I don't care about what you hostwhat the forget does this even mean
why would I want to administrate on a teamspeak like yours, you seem to already not give anyone else admin even though I've known you for years
plus you don't really administrate your server yourself, sure its a private teamspeak but there are still random users who join now and then.
It was basically private and even those who joined otherwise were never any trouble.
You have admins because you need them, not because you're giving out little tokens of friendship to people.
Eventually, yes, if this gets popular I'll choose admins.
I see drendran has called in reinforcements from his teamspeak
He posted that, *then* joined the ts.
yeah I'm done dealing with your stupid cliqueI don't want admin on his teamspeak that he's gone from 90% of the time, there's no point in administrating a high school clique, as momentum would call it.we're you trying to hide it or something? or we're you pointing out that it was a post with both
if it was trying to hide it then you guys didn't do much to hide it, i mean you invited me to a group
Hide what? What the hell are you talking about here?
Literally the only person I want to talk to out of that teamspeak is ike and sometimes drendran, momentums a loving richard and he doesn't know when to stop his stuff
Ike's a good guy. Mom can be a bit rough but he doesn't mean bad.
...and what other instance has this happened, I didn't support your
swastikas when you had them, you were too stubborn to remove them from your new years server
What the forget does this have to do with anything, at all?

I've bought blockland.org btw

ohh! that's who cortunix is! i don't actually know who you are, but if you're this stupid, no wonder you were so butthurt in general towards me, i probably called you out on it at some point lol

ohh! that's who cortunix is! i don't actually know who you are, but if you're this stupid, no wonder you were so butthurt in general towards me, i probably called you out on it at some point lol
omg you figured me out im st8terblock like i wasnt being obvious, plus you are the one butthurt for calling me out for no reason because i didnt want to play left 4 dead 2 with you