Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309020 times)

Cory in the house is the best RPG, duh
No, that's an anime.

Wizards of Waverly Place is the best RPG.

No, that's an anime.

Wizards of Waverly Place is the best RPG.
Wow you're dumb.
Cory in the House made a game adaptation of the anime in 1937 called "Cory: Last Day In The House." for the SNES. The initial release only had a thousand copies made and sold in Taiwan due to predicted sales. However, due to its exploding popularity, they started making more copies. However most of them had glitches in them that made sales go waaaay down. Out of shame, they recalled all unourchased copies and gave a 15000% refund to those who got the new versions. (Avg sell price for the game at that time was €2). The copies were all dumped in Lake Michigan, Russia and left there to decay. In 1950, they released a remastered version of the game called "Cory: Final day in the House: Impeachment" for the PS4. Only 100 copies were given away to die hard fans, and they took down any torrents of it found on the Internet. The new CFDITH was so popular they made billions of copies. It had a solid 5 star rating, and was often referred to as Cory in the House.
So yes, Cory in the House is the best RPG ever, and your tastes in RPG are stuff.

you're joking right
If you read the entire rant about CITH being an RPG you'd know I'm totally serious and anyone who thinks otherwise is a stupid
And if you still can't tell I'm joking then you really are an idiot.

If you read the entire rant about CITH being an RPG you'd know I'm totally serious and anyone who thinks otherwise is a stupid
And if you still can't tell I'm joking then you really are an idiot.
nah I didn't read it all, i got like a sentence in

Then that explains why you couldn't tell that I was playing along with the joke

Then that explains why you couldn't tell that I was playing along with the joke
tbh i thought you were some megafan of CITH and you knew everything about it. i was like, "huh, it originated from a SNES game?? neat"

tbh i thought you were some megafan of CITH and you knew everything about it. i was like, "huh, it originated from a SNES game?? neat"
Did the SNES even exist in 1937? Lemme look that up
Damn 1992, sooner than I thought

I too am a master at ninja edits
yeah i thought you were being serious about the thinking the snes existed in the 30s i didn't see the entire everything

yeah i thought you were being serious about the thinking the snes existed in the 30s i didn't see the entire everything
I tried to be funny in that post but I was half asleep and it dragged on too long
I laugh at me thinking it's funny
Srsly it's not me laughing at my own jokes I swear