poor caterpillar is abused.

Author Topic: poor caterpillar is abused.  (Read 3520 times)

It looks like they just slapped it with a rolled-up bit of paper until it walked away

When I was six, I one time found this big ass caterpillar in my lawn. It was being attacked by multiple ants, so I first killed the invading ants, then I squeeze the caterpillar's guts out of its behind. I was so awed by how many organs a simple insect could have, as I have seen some that probably would have been one of its hearts or livers. It was all green and messy after I was done.

what the hell

that thing is like a caterpillar mixed with a snake, it looks like someone just chopped off 25% of the front of the head and it lived.

it literally hissed

WHAT THE forget IS THAT THING

I would burn it, seriously

>swallow 10 spiders a year while sleeping

that settles it, we have to get rid of mouths

>swallow 10 spiders a year while sleeping

that settles it, we have to get rid of mouths
Thats a myth.

wow that poor thing... god some people can be starfishs sometimes *eats fried chicken*.

Anyway, what kind the caterpiller is? Anyone know name of the caterpiller, It look damn cute caterpiller! Please tell me what name of?
Best bet is the Spicebush Swallowtail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spicebush_Swallowtail

are you forgetin kiddin me furling

you took a screenshot of a meme

I don't see the issue with the video. It's not like he killed it or split it open down the middle. I was more pissed off that he did it for like a minute and a half. He got it to respond once, I don't know why you need it to respond 10 more times to be amused lol

I could've been easily amused and moved on with 10 seconds

this looks like a loving toy caterpillar

JESUS forget

I would loving nuke everything to kill that thing. i mean forget AJKSFHDJASK:

what the forget that thing is horrifying