poor caterpillar is abused.

Author Topic: poor caterpillar is abused.  (Read 3518 times)

i hate insects so much but i kinda feel bad since i like snakes and it looks like a handicapped snake :(

um its still alive
poking it with a stick doesnt mean its hurting it, especially since they arent proven to feel pain
True, I not realize the bugs has the feeling painful... We need the bugs are all over the world, Because they are beautiful bugs, not gross bugs. I not understand why they said ewww, gross and feeling disgusting. Ummm Insects have ability some kind the form communication.

Insects Chemical Communication -Wiki

Do insects have feelings? - Yahoo Answers

Insect Intelligence -Yahoo Search

*X-FILES MUSIC*
ILLUMINATERT

Anyway, that thing looks really interesting

True, I not realize the bugs has the feeling painful... We need the bugs are all over the world, Because they are beautiful bugs, not gross bugs. I not understand why they said ewww, gross and feeling disgusting. Ummm Insects have ability some kind the form communication.

Insects Chemical Communication -Wiki

Do insects have feelings? - Yahoo Answers

Insect Intelligence -Yahoo Search
its a natural instinct hardwired into our brain to be creeped out by bugs or spiders

apparently a study showed that its natural to be scared of spiders because they are dark colored, unpredictable, angular, fast and small. even if the spider poses no harm your body thinks it does and makes it an immediate threat

after i see this kinda stuff i always feel like it's crawling over me

its a natural instinct hardwired into our brain to be creeped out by bugs or spiders
iirc, that's also why people are ticklish

title clearly states that the caterpillar was in a bad financial situation

someone start a kickstarter

iirc, that's also why people are ticklish
yes its some sort of defense mechanism

"oh no they lightly tapped it repeatedly and it lifted its head in the air"