Author Topic: Disease  (Read 17009 times)

Promised some friends I'd release this. I hope you have as much fun playing this as I did making it.

Disease is a Game Mode where one person is selected as "Patient Zero." This person must infect healthy players by walking up and activating them. If you catch the disease, your new goal is to infect other players for some easy points. The goal for the survivors is to make it to the helicopter that will come and land on a rooftop. It's as simple as that, yet myself and others have been playing for hours - every round just as fun as the first.

---------

Trailer [0:42]

---------

Illuminati version that could implode at any second and destroy the fabric of the universe:
Download [7.49 MB]

Tinfoil hat version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4z0yayh7ba8uqj/GameMode_Disease.zip
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:18:48 PM by Baloney »

something tells me this addon is
infected

Skimmed through the code and did not really find anything super abusive. It should be OK to download but just incase he adds something bad after this post I'll mirror the download.

Checked before the op's edit.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4z0yayh7ba8uqj/GameMode_Disease.zip

Also, here's prop hunt.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/36zibu3ljqh2u8w/GameMode_Prop_Hunt.zip
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:15:43 PM by Crispy_ »

cool. im gonna be hosting disease now >:D

cool. im gonna be hosting disease now >:D

Damn, you really are insane. I can't believe you would do something so malicious.

Skimmed through the code and did not really find anything super abusive. It should be OK to download but just incase he adds something bad after this post I'll mirror the download.

This is just offensive. My game modes are my babies, I wouldn't dare hurt them.

Damn, you really are insane. I can't believe you would do something so malicious.

you've officially made yourself an enormous friend, you're gonna have to deal with this stuff for the rest of your time here

Can i choose where the helicopter lands

You can never be too careful with attention seeking minors like you. You should expect this thanks to the stuff you've done.

Can i choose where the helicopter lands

In the gamemode.zip, navigate to the modules folder and open up main.cs. Control + F to find this string without the quotes: "function Disease_spawnHelicopter()"
In the function itself (aka what should be not far below the string you had to find), you should see this:
Code: [Select]
%xy[%xyc = 1] = "-19.867 -80.5971";
%xy[%xyc++] = "-42.7127 -82.5906";
%xy[%xyc++] = "-67.1489 -52.2427";
%xy[%xyc++] = "-75.6646 -18.1384";
%xy[%xyc++] = "-11.7638 12.18";
%xy[%xyc++] = "2.68198 -83.9179";
%xy[%xyc++] = "-47.2515 -0.576858";
This part determines where the helicopter lands; the script randomly selects one of the coordinates in the quotations after this:
Code: [Select]
%xy[%xyc++] = Changing the numbers of the landing coordinates will change the landing position. You'll need the position's X and Y coordinates to make the helicopter land at that position, or you could just arbitrarily change them, but that'd be much more hit and miss so you'd really need the coordinates of the intended landing area.

Anyways, I might as well reverse engineer the gamemode to find about how stuff works/etc...

city

ba dum tss
tells me that its a Computer Hax0R DE ADDON IS HAX0R OF PLAGUE!